I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 17, 2010

Never Let Go My Love

We’ve been together for such a long time
Our love has tested by time
We promise to each other
That you and I will be together
Let me hold you close my dear
So I can whisper in your ear
The words of love you want to hear
With you everything seem so clear
You are the love of my life
The only one in my life
I love you with all my heart
No one can break us apart
When the day has come
That you and I will become one
I take a vow in heavens above
To you I will give my divine love
Remember this words I say
For you I will always stay
I will fight for our love
Just believe in our love
So hold on to me my love
Never let go, my love…

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful...^^ She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i always stay with you through good and bad times...My love will never break with anyone..there's always you and me..you are the half of my heart, body and soul..I love you everyday of my life :)

    ReplyDelete