I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 14, 2010

TO THE WOMAN I LOVE MOST...

You came to my life unexpected, changes my whole life in an instant. I never knew what love can bring until I know you. I met you by surprised; then you bring so much joy in my life. Every time I see your face, I see a beautiful love lies within your heart. Your strength hidden in your soul brings power to my weakness. I learn to face my fear, I learn to love, to cry and surrender.  With you my fears is no longer hidden, my emotions were transparent and I can’t hide what my true feeling is. Every time we touch, I feel the warm of your sweet embrace gently hold me close to your heart. Every time you hold my hand and squeeze it with love, it brings sensation that I can’t describe. Every time we kiss, feels like forever. You make me surrender everything I have; you make me a slave by the power of your love. Controlling every emotion I hide inside.  You give me pain and yet you never make my life in vain. The moments we share together are beautiful as a rainbow in the sky.  The love and care you show enough for me to go on and fight for our love. In every journey of our love, no matter how hard the road is, you never let go of me. You find ways to reach my soul and pick me up again when I am down. With you I learn to value life and love. With you, I don’t need to hide in my shell. I can be just the way I am when I am with you. Pain and tears become worth it because you are there, giving me hope in every failures I made. You make me stand out and never let me fall again. The love I found in you is blessing from heavens above. I never look for you but I found you just in time. Now I know to whom I will share my life, to which I will give my whole heart. God is great! Because he gave me the best gift in this world, YOU!

1 comment:

  1. all the pain and tears is worth it because of the happiness you bring in my life wen im with you..i love you my love i will not get tired to say it again and again..:)

    ReplyDelete