I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 14, 2010

I LOVE THE WAY....

They say actions speak louder than words but words can sweep you off your feet. I will say this to you though it is not complete…

I love the way you scream at me, every single night.
I love the way you wonder if that was our last fight
I love the way you sleep comfortably upon my arms
And hold you close with my loving arms
I love the way you drift within my charms
I love the way you hug me with your ears upon my heart
Kiss me not even a centimeter apart
I love the way you seduce me, take part in all my dreams
I love the way you make love to me, it’s all I need it seems
I love the way you show you emotion
And say “I love you” with all your devotion
I love the way you care for me
I love the way you hold me
I love the way you break my heart and repair it once more
I love the way you turn to me and hope I wouldn’t ignore
I love the way you fall within my arms right before you cry
I love the way you give your best, never get tired to try
I love the way you look at me and stare at me with those eyes
I love the way you blush every time I look straight to your eyes
I love the way you talk to me until you fall asleep
I love the way you to listen to those secrets I cannot keep
I love the way you linger on about the simple things
I love the way you take risk for what love might brings…

Now I am speechless…
These are the words I can describe how much I love you but I am sure that’s only a few. I just can’t think straight when my mind is always on you…

2 comments: