I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 17, 2010

I MADE A WISH

I made a wish…a wish that change my life forever. I wish for a miracle to happen that someday I will find the other half of my heart. I wish that someday I will find someone that I will love for the rest of time, someone that I will spend my whole life with. I dream for someone that will accept me, love me for real and put smile on my face. I wish for someone that will fill up the missing pieces in my life. I dream of someone that will make me feel I am not alone, someone that will stay by my side in any kind of season. Then you came in my life, miracles begins to happen. You put not just smile on my face, but happiness in my life. You brought me joy and laughter in every moment we share. You bring out all the best I hide and you make me whole again. You are not just making my life complete but you give me contentment in life. Having you in my life it’s like I own the whole world. I made only simple wish, I dream not too much but I get more than I ask for. Now, I don’t need to ask for more because having you is more than anything in this world…

1 comment:

  1. im so flattered, you change because you want it too, im just one of the people who help you..im so proud of myself because of you...8

    ReplyDelete