I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 17, 2010

MYSTERY

It’s always been a mystery to me how two heart meet and become one. I am wondering how two heart come together to share one love forever.  I have many questions in my mind that I can’t find the answer right away. Two strangers meet across miles away. Together they share one world even in distance apart. I never was in love this way, until I got the chance to meet you. It’s very funny that I got to know you unprepared. The impact of you in my life make a great changes in me, Suddenly, I never be the same person I used to be. But this change makes me a better person. Until now I can’t explain what really your purpose in my life is. All I know is since the day you become part of my life, it brings out all the best in me. I realized that there is love from a distance that will change your whole life forever, like what you did to me. Every time I think about the past, on how we meet and become close, I can’t help but to smile. There are so many good memories to reminisce than to forget. It was like magic that the fate put us together in this situation to test how strong the love lies in our heart. How much love we can give and share. It’s weird that even in the hardest part in our life being together, we never break apart. I can’t even remember how many times I cry and almost lose my faith. It seems all my hope was gone but there you are, lending your hand to me. You help me to put in the right tracks again and build up my confidence, taking all my fears inside. Through the bad times, you never leave in my side, you stay until in the worst situation. Are you my savior or hero? An angel in disguise? I don’t know what role you play in my life but the only thing I know; you are the other half of my heart. Now, I know how beautiful life can be when I found the one I will share with, YOU…

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you!
    Hope your continue to be this happy forever! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stay happy and in love...everything will be ok..i love all your post its inspiring as i've told you..i love to read it again and again like to be in love with the same person again and again like the first time i fell in love with you...i can't believe we been through a lot and im proud that we pass all the obstacle that God give us...stay cool and smile always...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!!! i love your poems!!! so sweet! Whoever you are, you are cool!

    ReplyDelete