I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 17, 2010

THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO BREAK SOMEBODYS HEART

There she was, crying…
My heart starts dying.
I try to hold her
Say sorry to her.
But she moves away
My heart breaks in two to see her that way
I can’t take it no more
I am hurting her more and more
I am the reason behind her tears
She cries so hard, I can’t bear
I look away and never say a sound
I keep on silent with head on the ground
She tries to speak, fighting the pain
I hurt her, it’s me to blame
Her heart is breaking
But why mine is aching?
I make her life in vain
But why I have to feel her pain?
I just realized one thing
You cannot have everything
In love, you have to suffer
But it will make you tougher
The hardest thing is to let go
You will lost, nowhere to go
But when love is wrong
Let it go even you are strong
Don’t be guilty if you hurt someone
That’s how love goes for every one
Even you want to protect someone’s heart
There is no easy way to break somebody’s heart

1 comment:

  1. I see u changed the rhimes, sounds great, gives it more soul and expresses your feelings better.

    About the content: it's a risk you take when you decide to love someone. U give yourself no matter the outcome. It's a bit like gambling: u might lose or u might win, still u risk it hoping to win, even if you lose at least u know u tried your best!

    ReplyDelete