I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

November 19, 2010

Dream

I want to hold you close to me. Embrace you with my loving arms. Kiss you tenderly, and feel the sweet of your lips. I want to spend the night with you, in a cold moonlight. Make love until the sun comes out. Every time we touch, I feel the fire inside. The loves we have keep us warm in a cold night. I always have a vision of you in my mind. I see you in my dreams that you are here lying next to me. Stare at your lovely face, touch you gently and feel the soft of your skin. Even it was only a dream, I feel it was real. I really feel you close to me, hearing your voice whispering to my ears. Saying the words of love, feeling your heart beat. To dream of you, is the best thing I can do for now. In my dreams, I can feel you, I can touch you and we can share our love with each other freely. I love this feeling, a wonderful moment every time I dream of you. I can show you more of my love in dreams so I will continue to dream of you my love…See you in dreams!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one!
    U transmited with feelings simply... but sweetly!

    sweet dreams then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always see each other in our dreams my love...thanks for the wonderful moment yesterday..i love you always my love

    ReplyDelete