I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

October 18, 2010

I AM WHAT I AM

Dream can come true
Love never lies
Understand your heart
It will beat again
It will beat to whom it should belong
From a distance my heart beats too
Fight for the love that is unknown
If only I can make you my own
Then I will make it on my own
Questioning my feelings
Thinking everything is a lie
If you knew all along who really I am
Who I am hiding in this face
Tell me why you have to love me
But then deceive me
You love me for so long
Fight for me till you die
But you never know what you are fighting for
Feeling you are alone
I try to reach your hand
But your hand reaching other side
I try to let out my feelings
Still you doubted it
You are in my heart since you love me
But this heart was rip apart
By lies, tears and pain
I know how long you love me
But you don't know how long I keep you
You keep searching for me
But you search for the wrong one
Keep on asking questions
Still you know the answer
The answer is in your heart
But you refused to believe
You said I am your love
But you are looking for the other me
You think you're always the one hurting
But you never know what migth hurt me
You cry inside and never show
But you don't feel my pain
You are blind to see
I was trying to be me
But all those years you knew what I am to you
You should see how much I care to you
You have been listening for what you hear
But you never stick for what you believe
Instead your pretend and make believe.

1 comment: