I THINK GOD CAN EXPLAIN

October 21, 2010

CHANCES

You stole my heart by your smile
With one look from you, take my breath away
To see your face, it’s like I see the beauty of the world
I knew that moment I was falling
I feel my heart beat so fast
A beat that I know it will be love
I never see as beautiful as you
Makes my heart pump it
Dance to beat
Could you be me my fate?
I’ve been waiting all these years?
Then if it’s you…I want to be with you…
I wanted to tell you how much I love you
What I really feel for you
But every time I try, I can’t help to wonder
Second thought of you might not believe
Why I feel this way?
If only I can let myself to open up to you
You will know the deepest of my soul
If only you will let me be part of your life
You will hear the beat of my heart
Someday, you will take a look at me
And realized what you are missing
When you finally know my true feelings
You will regret that you never give me a chance…

No comments:

Post a Comment